Gama Junkers Comfort
|Junkers Comfort 3,5 kW||Junkers Comfort 5,3 kW|
This offer includes all labor, materials and IVA. They are valid for up to 5m installation.
Below, we’re going to describe the information regarding the offered models, together with their characteristics.
Mono splits 1 x1
They are normally used in order to heat/cool a single room. They consist of a condensing machine located on the outside and an inside Split, which is used to heat/cool the room. Junkers offers two kinds of mono split, both types follow the new European energy classification and can be classified on one of the highest steps, the class A (Ecodesign 2009/125/CE).
Gama excellence and Gama comfort
Between the two kinds we can find the following similarities:
They both look much alike. Both have models with the same power: 2,6kW, 3,5kW, 5,3kW, and 6,5 KW. If the room you want to heat/cool is big you will need a machine with bigger power than the one used to cool/heat a small room. Both 2,6 and 3,5KW machines are classified inside the A++ /A+ energy classification. Other machines can be found inside the A+/A categories.
They both also have incorporated the DC inverter technology. This technology makes sure the compressor machine only starts and stops when it’s really needed, and also helps air go out in a uniform way. This technology guarantees the highest energy efficiency while maximizing energy saves.
Both also share some other features such as intelligent frost protection, antifreeze and automatic reset protection, night mode which makes sure ambient temperature stays the same during night time, self cleaning function, swing function which allows a better air distribution by moving the air outlet grill, the fault diagnosis function and the turbo mode.
Gama Junkers Comfort
All Junkers machines share also the next five functioning modes:
- The auto mode, switches automatically between heat and cool modes, by noticing if the temperature is above or below the set point.
- The cool mode, which allows regulating the fan speed in order to reach the desired temperature.
- The heat mode, which also allows regulating the fan speed in order to reach the desired temperature.
- The fan mode, allowing us to choose between different fan speed without turning on the exterior unit.
- Dehumidification mode, if ambient temperature is higher than the set point, the Split will work on cool mode with auto fan, if ambient temperature is placed lower than the set point the start and stop compressor period and the fan will turn into a fixed repetition cycle, taking in count the difference between ambient temperature and its set point.
Both kinds of machines have also some differential traits:
Excellence kind consumes less than Comfort when it comes to automatic, heat and cool modes.
The sound power and sound pressure from Excellence inside Splits is lower than on Comfort ones.
Any other information you might need or wish to know about the technical features involving both kinds of 1×1 Mono splits, prices, or if you’re interested on us making a free quote for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we’ll be pleased to give you all the requested information.