Before requesting our technical assistance service you should make sure that the following things are working fine:
- Verify that the boiler is connected to the electric circuit.
- Make sure the boiler’s manometer marks a pressure of between 1 and 1,5 bars.
- Check if the gas valve is opened.
- Make sure the ambient thermostat is connected and works fine.
- Make sure all the radiator valves are opened.
- Verify that the water valve is also opened.
If after following all these instructions the boiler still doesn’t work, you should contact us and we’ll send an expert as soon as possible.