Are you aware of the impurities that can be found in the water you consume daily?
Although the water that reaches our homes is supposed to be purified, everyday it is more contaminated by waste coming from domestic, agricultural and industrial sources. In addition it gets even more contaminated in the water distribution pipes that bring the water to our places, this is why generally, the more closer a house is to the sea the more contaminated the water is.
Do you want to consume high quality water, even with lower dry residue than the bottled water?
We recommend you to try our reverse osmosis system. We offer ourselves to visit the place where you are interested in getting the water tested. Once we get there we will check, in front of you, the level of quality that the water reaching your place has. We will use different testing systems including a dry residue measurer.
What is reverse osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis is a system that consists on reversing the natural flow of osmosis. In the water purification system, the goal is to dilute the salt solution while separating also pure water from salt and other contaminants.
When the natural flow reverses, the water of the salt solution is forced to pass through the membrane in the opposite direction by applying pressure. Through this process we are able to produce pure water by removing the salt and other contaminants.
The reverse osmosis membrane has a pore size much smaller than the size of a bacterium or a parasite. When working properly it will remove all microorganisms from the water that goes through the pipe, producing sterile water.
Our reverse osmosis machine
The equipment we offer has 5 stages and offers the following features:
• Production: 50 – 75 GPD (depending on model)
• Standard 6 liter tank. NFS
• Chrome faucet with ceramic disc long range.
• Pipe ¼ “to connect the system.
• Aquastop (optional).
• Quality control system.
• Polypropylene Filter: 1 unit.
• GAC Carbon Filter: 2 units.
• Post-Carb-on filter: 1 unit.
• Unit Weight: 13 kg
• Set dimensions: 430 x 240 x 440 mm
This reverse osmosis system, all completely installed and IVA included will cost you now only 590€ financed at 0% interest.
* This is actually 49.17€ per month or € 1.62 per day during the first year. A great investment considering that this osmosis system will allow you to consume high quality water at all times, even for cooking or preparing tea and coffee.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us and we will try to solve all your possible questions.